Mail-1.4.jar for Tos 5.4

Six Stars

Mail-1.4.jar for Tos 5.4

Hi,

Some one can help to find mail-1.4jar for tSendMail on Tos 5.4.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Mail-1.4.jar for Tos 5.4

Hi 

i have found one wway to get my specific jar, because my server isn't connected to internet.
i have download Tos 5.4 in my personnel Laptop and i updated jar automatically, so i get the mail-1.4.jar from TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\lib\java to put it in the same path in my server TOS.

Thank you.

All Replies

Hello,

Are you getting missing jar issue?

Is this jar file located under your <TalendInstallationPath>\plugins\org.talend.libraries.apache.axis2_5.4.x.rxxxxx\lib?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

No i didn't found it in Lib directory also in internet(Oracle Java site).

Thank you.

Hello,

Did you install your studio completely? It's not allowed to upload jar file on forum. Is your email address valid? We could send an email to you with this jar file to see if it works.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Yes and my address mail is : h.bensaid16@gmail.com

Six Stars

Hi 

i have found one wway to get my specific jar, because my server isn't connected to internet.
i have download Tos 5.4 in my personnel Laptop and i updated jar automatically, so i get the mail-1.4.jar from TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\TOS_DI-r111943-V5.4.1\lib\java to put it in the same path in my server TOS.

Thank you.

Hello,

Great this issue has been fixed. Thanks for your reply.

Best regards

Sabrina

--