MAPR JARS

One Star

MAPR JARS

Hi,
The folowing JARS are not available in Talend OpenStudio for Bigdata 5.3.0
maprfs-0.1.jar
maprfs-0.20.2-2.1.2.jar
maprfs-jni-0.20.2-2.1.1.jar
Any compoent that I open for HDFS (like tPigLoad,tHiveROW,tHDFSCOPY ets) shows a message that these jars are required.
But I believe that these JARs are required only when we are connecting to a MAPR cluster.
Please confirm if my assumption is correct as I am not sure if this is the issue when I face errors while using these Talend Components to connect to the clusters of Cloudera,Hortonworks,Apache etc
Thanks!

Re: MAPR JARS

Hi,
maprfs-0.1.jar
maprfs-0.20.2-2.1.2.jar
maprfs-jni-0.20.2-2.1.1.jar are the jar package needed by MapR version. Due to these components(like tPigLoad,tHiveROW,tHDFSCOPY ets) include "MapR" version.
See the reference How to install external modules
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks.
So I understand that even if I connect to a Apache or CDH I need to use these jars.
I know how to install external jars, but these jars are not downloadable anywhere.
The 'Download and Install' button in Talend for these modules give '0 Modules installed successfully'.
The MAPR website does not contain these JARS.
So is there a link where I can get these jars? Please assist. Thanks
One Star

Hi,
Another question - Do these JARS come inbuilt with the commercial versions of Talend?
Employee

Hello,
You don't need to install these jars if you don't select MapR in the drop down list, even if it pops up at first. And no, they are not provided with the Enterprise edition. You only can find them in the MapR distribution you use, if you do.
HTH
One Star

Thanks rdubois.
One Star

hi,guys i want CBean Component jar file
please send me

Hi, Guru jahnavi
Here is a response on your another topic Forum 32360, would you mind checking it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

These jars can be found in MapR Windows Client by the version 2.1.2 and here is the link.
http://package.mapr.com/releases/v2.1.2/windows/mapr-client-2.1.2.18401GA-1.x86.zip

dowload this file, unzip the archieve, and search for what you ar looking for. Then GET it. Smiley Happy
maprfs-0.20.2-2.1.2.jar
maprfs-jni-0.20.2-2.1.1.jar
this files on this zip but maprfs-0.1.jar file in another version, lower than 2.1.2 for there look at this link.
http://doc.mapr.com/display/MapR/My+application+that+includes+maprfs-0.1.jar+is+now+missing+dependen...

if more help required, freely e-mail me..
Regards..