Loop through all the schema's in Talend Oracle

Four Stars

Loop through all the schema's in Talend Oracle

I am struggling with looping all the schema's in oracle. What i need to achieve is as shown below

Create connection
Use the existing to fetch the schema
 tOracleInput2tJavaRow to assign variable
tFlowToIterate for Iterations
Alter session based on schema fetched at step 2 using tOracleRow_1
Now i need to execute query and generate certain output and that will require one or more steps
But the issue is the that ,it will iterate till step 5 ,and when all the iterations are done ,it moves to step 6,i want to add step 6 and more in the iterations ,so that it will run for 1 schema at a time at a time .

Re: Loop through all the schema's in Talend Oracle

Hi,
But the issue is the that ,it will iterate till step 5 ,and when all the iterations are done ,it moves to step 6,i want to add step 6 and more in the iterations ,so that it will run for 1 schema at a time at a time .

It is normal to run for one schema at a time if your use "iterate" connection type.
What's your job requirement ? Dynamic query?
Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Loop through all the schema's in Talend Oracle

My Requirement is , i am going to fetch multiple schema at tOracleInput_1 (like Schema1,Schema2..)
at tOracleRow_1 i am altering the session to switch to schema1 and then tOracleInput_1 to fetch data from schema 1,But the iteration works it toracleRow_1 ,which means it will iterate till schema_n and then it comes to tOralceInput_1,which i dont want , I want to include toracle_1 in iteration .
Hope its clear now