Six Stars

Looking for an example of using camel-hazelcast to exchange data between two routes

Hi

I could'nt find any example of java code/talend routes to use camel-hazelcast to send data from a route to an other.

We already use ActiveMQ for this but in some case we need 1-time and dynamically-named queues

Any help appreciated on this.

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: Looking for an example of using camel-hazelcast to exchange data between two routes

Hello,

We have redirected your issue to talend ESB experts and then come back to you as soon as we can.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Re: Looking for an example of using camel-hazelcast to exchange data between two routes

This is a little camel code that sends a message to a hazelcase queue and a second route that listens to it.

from("timer://foo?fixedRate=true&period=5000")
.setBody().simple("Hi ${header.CamelTimerCounter}")
.to("hazelcast:queue:q1");

from("hazelcast:queue:q1")
.to("log:test");

Six Stars

Yes, I found this before, but I can't have it work in Talend Studio for ESB.

There are compilation problem when importing java packages, while no error detected in the code window

Employee

What error did you get?