Logs getting huge in TAC, when i use tUniqRow component

Four Stars

Logs getting huge in TAC, when i use tUniqRow component

Logs are getting huge when i use tUniqRow component.

tUniqRow printing for the each and every record, stating that "tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record x into row13."

Log mode is "Info", other logs are ok, only tUniqRow makes most of the log and log file goes beyond 100-150 MB for 45 million records.

Could you please suggest to stop printing logs only for tUniqRow component.

[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tFileInputDelimited_5 - Retrieving records from the datasource.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 1 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 2 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 3 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 4 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 5 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 6 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 7 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 8 into row13.
[INFO ]: sam.customer_csv2csv_translation_0_6.Customer_csv2csv_Translation - tUniqRow_1 - Writing the unique record 9 into row13.

Re: Logs getting huge in TAC, when i use tUniqRow component

Hello,

With older versions, each component used to log INFO messages showing the progress of the component.

Could you please use AMC if you want to track statistics on components?

Here exists a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-36277

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.