Loading project into Talend Enterprise Big Data

One Star lc0
One Star

Loading project into Talend Enterprise Big Data

Hi guys,
So I was evaluating Talend software packages. I started with Talend Open Studio for Big Data.
I've created some of jobs in open studio version 5.4.1. After I found there is another software called Talend Data Integration. I've loaded my project to see what kind of functionality they provide.
As I found later the current version of Talend DI was 5.4.2. Currently I've applied for Enterprise version of Talend Big Data, but can't load or import my jobs anymore, because they are exported with Talend version 5.4.2
I get
org.talend.commons.exception.LoginException: The project project-bi-test had been opend by a more recent studio so cannot open it.
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.checkProjectCompatibility(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:291)
at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1770)
at org.talend.repository.ui.login.LoginDialog$2.run(LoginDialog.java:374)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

Could anyone suggest any proper way how to export my jobs from current project. And to be able to import that data
into my Talend Enterprise Big Data software.
Thanks for your answers!
One Star lc0
One Star

Re: Loading project into Talend Enterprise Big Data

From another point Talend Open Studio for BigData v5.5 also fail during the running the job with next error message
Starting job test_bigquery_products at 14:20 05/06/2014.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: stylight_bi_test/test_bigquery_products_0_1/test_bigquery_products
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: stylight_bi_test.test_bigquery_products_0_1.test_bigquery_products
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
Job test_bigquery_products ended at 14:20 05/06/2014.