Four Stars

Loading FlatFiles

Hi, Please I am trying to load a FlatFile from a local drive using ( tFileInputDelimited to a tBigQueryOutPutBulk), But The number of rows transferred is lesser than the number in the input file

Basic flowBasic flow

the data is separated with ; (semicolon) and the Text qualifier is "", example of a row will be like "16711";"20160101";"Oct 28 2017  9:32AM"  

The Input is using this Definition is as below

ISC.PNG

Below is the component setting

Cnt.PNG

The only thing I read on the talend help page is that if any of the columns is non nullable then , the row will be removed if null, but in my schema definition I made sure all the columns is nullable for the InputFile and the tBigQueryOutPutBulk, Please can anyone advice or point to anywhere I can check. I am using the open studio and new to talend. Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Re: Loading FlatFiles

Hi,
Any message on the console?
Are sure all the records match with the schema defined for the input file?

TRF
Four Stars

Thanks , it had to do with the schema, some of the values of the incoming data do not match, that was why it was omitting the row, I made everything into string and it passed. for the time

3 REPLIES
Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Hi,
Any message on the console?
Are sure all the records match with the schema defined for the input file?

TRF
Four Stars

Thanks , it had to do with the schema, some of the values of the incoming data do not match, that was why it was omitting the row, I made everything into string and it passed. for the time

Twelve Stars TRF
Twelve Stars

Don't forget to mark your case as solved.

Kudos also accepted!

TRF