Four Stars

Links for Talend Data Integration initiatives/Ideations/POcs along with Code

Hello,

I am looking for POCs or initiatives or ideation which are useful in organization like process improvement or Automation. Is there any site related to Talend Data Integration for these things along with code ?

4 REPLIES

Re: Links for Talend Data Integration initiatives/Ideations/POcs along with Code

Hello,

KunalT wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for POCs or initiatives or ideation which are useful in organization like process improvement or Automation. Is there any site related to Talend Data Integration for these things along with code ?

Could you please give us more information about your use case? What's kind of ETL process you want to use in talend data integration?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Links for Talend Data Integration initiatives/Ideations/POcs along with Code

Thanks for your Reply!

I was looking something like we have marketplace.informatica.com for PorwerCenter wherein we see automated scripts/mapping which can reduce day to day IT work (To automate/modify reusable tasks). Are there any some similar sites for Talend or Scala ?

Also, I am not sure that this is the right forum to ask these questions. Thanks IN Advance

Hello,

KunalT wrote:

Thanks for your Reply!

I was looking something like we have marketplace.informatica.com for PorwerCenter wherein we see automated scripts/mapping which can reduce day to day IT work (To automate/modify reusable tasks). Are there any some similar sites for Talend or Scala ?

Also, I am not sure that this is the right forum to ask these questions. Thanks IN Advance

From you description, you want to use Job script functionality in talend. Here is online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Creating a Job using a Job creation API

Please refer to this related topic about:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Talend-Jobscript-API/m-p/47193#M14738 and let us know if it is what you are looking for.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Community Manager