LDAPS problem connection

Four Stars ul2
Four Stars

LDAPS problem connection

Hello,

I've been trying for some hours to properly handle with our new LDAP server with SSL but I can't succeed to configure the connection with metadata where I got it directly with tldapconnection or tldapinput (with the option trust all certs as mentionned here : ). Anyway with the multiple jobs I will have to do, the use of metadata and context is mandatory.

I put the hostname/Port/encryption to LDAP(SSL) and check network parameter then I got the connection succeeded (in my old 5.3 instance I've got already a first failure here but with the 6.2 then it's okay now).

On the step 3 of 5. The anonymous Authentifcation failed whereas it's okay with my LDAP browser (Apache directory Studio) :
 javax.naming.CommunicationException: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Untrusted Server Certificate Chain

On step 3 of 5 where I try to connect with the dn / password I got : "The authentification check failed"

Perhaps I make a big mistake to handle with ldaps and it is so big I can even see it (The use of simple ldap without ssl it's totally okay with metadata and context), any help would be appreciated.
Regards,

Four Stars ul2
Four Stars

Re: LDAPS problem connection

Should I open a bug in Jira for this problem with ldaps ?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads