One Star

LDAP Connection

Hello.
I want to use Talend Open Studio to extract data from Active Directory. So I create an LDAP connection. I enter the server name and port number, and after verification and validation of parameters, I enter my administrator login. After verification and validation, I get the Base DN. Finally, I preview the result and there is the problem.
I get an error message:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Problème de compilation non résolu :
Séquence d'échappement non valide (les séquences valides sont \b \t \n \f \r \" \' \\ )
at projettest.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.tLDAPInputProcess(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:369)
at projettest.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.runJobInTOS(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:711)
at projettest.shadowfileinputtodelimitedoutput_0_1.ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.main(ShadowFileInputToDelimitedOutput.java:627)
Erreur de prévisualisation. Des paramètres doivent être modifiés.
Note : les erreurs de prévisualisation sont généralement dues à un mauvais paramètre d'encodage.
org.talend.designer.runprocess.shadow.ShadowFilePreview.preview(Unknown Source)
org.talend.repository.ui.utils.ShadowProcessHelper.getCsvArray(Unknown Source)
org.talend.repository.ui.wizards.metadata.connection.ldap.LDAPSchemaStep3Form$PreviewProcessor.nonUIProcessInThread(Unknown Source)
org.talend.commons.ui.swt.thread.SWTUIThreadProcessor$1.run(Unknown Source)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you help me??
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: LDAP Connection

No reply ???
One Star

Hi,
I have the same problem. Do you find an issue ?
Thanks,
Fran'
Community Manager

Hello
Hi,
I have the same problem. Do you find an issue ?

This topic is old, which version of TOS/TIS do you use? What's the error message do you meet now?
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business