Jobs on "Job Conductor" don't finish, but OK in Studio

One Star

Jobs on "Job Conductor" don't finish, but OK in Studio

Hello there, 
In my company we are still using an "old" version of Talend (upgrade is sheduled don't worry Smiley Happy ) but we are facing a major problem since few days. 
Jobs are running OK on Talend Studio 3.2, but once they are generated/deployed on job conductor, if we run them, they keep "running" and never end. If we try to watch the logs, we see the jobs are still running but they are "frozen" on job-steps that should not block (like a simple Println). So we are unable to make jobs correctly execute since few days because of that :/ and we don't find any solution. Even when we try to refresh the "job conductor" page, we see a popup "can't log in" and the refresh doesn't work.
Maybe the reason of this "job conductor" problem is a too full log file on job conductor ?  Too many jobs scheduled ? 
Thanks in advance for your help. 
One Star

Re: Jobs on "Job Conductor" don't finish, but OK in Studio

Anyone can help me, please ? Smiley Sad
Community Manager

Hi
It is better to open a ticket on our support portal, our colleagues from support team will follow up your problem and help you further.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Thank you shong.
Unfortunately I don't have any account on your support portal, that's why I tried to get some help here :-/
Community Manager

Hi 
V3.2 was a very old version, we don't have an environment to do some testing any more. I will suggest you to do:
1. Allocate more memory to Tomcat if there are multiple applications are running under Tomcat or there are so many tasks are scheduled and running. 
2. Make sure Job server is running and it is able to connect to Job server from TAC
3. Restart Tomcat.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business