Job won't run

Highlighted
Four Stars

Job won't run

I have a job which takes a csv file from my local drive and imports it into Snowflake.  I was testing it earlier today and it ran ok earlier.  I have tried to run it several times since then but now it won't work.  I don't get an error message.  It just gets the first row from the csv file and then doesn't process any further.  I've already rebooted my pc and tried again.  Same results.  

Eight Stars

Re: Job won't run

You should focus on the db server connectivity: do you have any other mean to check that the parameters are okay ? network problem ? etc
Four Stars

As I said the file is a local file on my C drive.  It reads the first row and then holds there.  Doesn't process any further.  I have a different job which takes data from SQL Server to the same snowflake db and that works fine.  

Eight Stars

Looking at the screenshot, one thing I am sure of is the problem is not on the input. To proceed by elimination, you could replace the tFileOutputDelimited at the reject flow by a tLogRow. Left the tDB* components

Four Stars

I tried that and nothing changed.  See attachment.  

Four Stars

I tried that and nothing changed.  See attachment.  

Four Stars

I tried that.  No change.

Eight Stars

@gfred ,

Try adding tSchemaComplianceCheck component before the DBOutput component and map the rejects to tLogRow to see if its because of inappropriate schema the data is not inserted into target.

Four Stars

It's working now.  Apparently there was some issues with snowflake that were causing the issue.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Modern Data Engineering in the Cloud

Learn about modern data engineering in the Cloud

Watch Now

How to deploy Talend Jobs as Docker images to Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud reg...

Learn how to deploy Talend Jobs as Docker images to Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud registries

Blog

Talend API Services Publish to Talend Cloud

Learn how to publish your API Services to Talend Cloud

Watch Now