Job list in Job Conductor

One Star

Job list in Job Conductor

Hi
I installed the administration console of Talend and added my project. My project designed in the Studio contains some jobs, but when I try to add these jobs via the Job Conductor the jobs do not show up there. I can select the project and the branch, but the list of jobs stays empty. Do I miss a step there?
One Star

Re: Job list in Job Conductor

Hi
If you want to use Job Conductor feature, you have to configure SVN and JobServer at the same time.
Do you have the TAC document?
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hi
Yes they are configured. My project is saved in the SVN server and the jobserver has been configured. It has the status 'available' in TAC. I can see my project and its project branch but I can't select any jobs, but when I open my project in the Studio it does have jobs (5).
One Star

I tried many things, but when I copy the job to another branch it works. So, when my job is in the default branch trunk it does not work. So that was the problem I think? Or does it have to be in a branch?
One Star

Hi
No. It doesn't have to be in a branch.
Trunk is enough.
This issue is unnormal.
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Ok, then it is strange indeed. But it is working when I put it in a branch so will contiue by just working on one of the branches. Then there is no problem.
One Star

Hi,
I have the same issue, my Jobs are not displayed in the list. Have you found any other solution different from from the workaround you mentioned above?
I suspect this could have something to do with the ubucation of the job files, because this project has all its jobs inside inner folders and the other projects do not have folders.
Thanks,
One Star

Hi
I'm not sure about that, but my jobs were also in subfolders in just the trunk branch. I copied these jobs with the copy ot branch function and there they are not in subfolders. Does it work when you move a job to the parent node outside the subfolders? Moving the job to another branch does not work for you?