One Star

Job Generated automatically in TAC

hi all,
I noted something strange in Talend TAC and need some explanations.
I have a job in my studio wich is scheduled in the job conductor in TAC. Then i have ugraded and modified my job in my studio, i did not made the generate/deploy of the job in the TAC.
But i noticed the next day that the job has been automatically generated by the TAC. The regenerate job on change option is DEACTIVATED.
Could someone explain me this behaviour of the TAC that automatically regenerated the job that has changed ?
13 REPLIES

Re: Job Generated automatically in TAC

Hi,
Could you please indicate what's the build version you are using? Is it a random issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
The build version is 5.5.1.118616
It seems it's a ramdon issue, but other jobs have the same behaviour, for example a job should run a 5:00 am, we notice that the job is deployed first and then starts to run few seconds after. 
Best Regards
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Here the output of a query in the "taskexecutionhistory" table in the h2 tac database:

You will notice that the generation of the job has been done automatically before the execution
Regards

Hi,
Did you add any cron trigger for your tasks in TAC?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Yes there is a crontrigger. Everyday at 9:00 pm
Regards
One Star

I mean the crontrigger at 9:00 pm is specially for the job i focused in tac. But other jobs have crontrigger too at other times.!

Hi,
We don't get this issue before. Does this problem reproduce on other build version? Is there any error messge in your TAC log?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
It's my 1rst ftime experiencing this king of issue. Please where can i see the Tac log ?
Regards

Hi,
The TAC log is located in <ServersInstallationPath>\apache-tomcat-XXX\logs.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
I checked in the localhost and catalina, there nothing
Regards

Hi sofbar,
Would you mind reporting a ticket on talend support portal? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance(webex) to check your trigger setting from your side to see if there is any problem in it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Thank you Sabrina, will do a ticket
Regards

Hi,
Is there any update for your issue? Feel free to post your problem and concern here.
Best regards
Sabrina
--