Java warning messages

Highlighted
Five Stars

Java warning messages

What this Exception means? A cron job is generate to create a touch file that trigger my jar file and move my file from my server to an specific SFTP...

For some reason is not working ... i have to manually move my  Test -0.1 jar file to my deploy folder in order to run the job. Thank you in advance for all your help

Exception in component tWaitForFile_1 (XXXTest)
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
aption in component tWaitForFile_1 (XXXTest)
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.tWaitForFile_1Process(XXXTest.java:1845)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.tRunJob_1Process(XXXTest.java:1557)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.tJava_1Process(XXXTest.java:788)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.runJobInTOS(XXXTest.java:3675)
at org.talend.esb.job.controller.internal.SimpleJobTask$JobRunner.run(SimpleJobTask.java:81)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at org.talend.esb.job.controller.internal.SimpleJobTask.run(SimpleJobTask.java:63)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.tWaitForFile_1Process(XXXTest.java:1845)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.tRunJob_1Process(XXXTest.java:1557)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.tJava_1Process(XXXTest.java:788)
at shp_project.XXXTest_0_1.XXXTest.runJobInTOS(XXXTest.java:3675)
at org.talend.esb.job.controller.internal.SimpleJobTask$JobRunner.run(SimpleJobTask.java:81)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at org.talend.esb.job.controller.internal.SimpleJobTask.run(SimpleJobTask.java:63)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Thu Aug 29 21:00:41 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | XXXTest | Starting Job
Thu Aug 29 21:00:41 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | Load_Context | Context will be loaded from /home/USERXXXX/.ContextXXXTest.cfg
Thu Aug 29 21:00:41 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | XXXTest | File Found SampleName_20190829.txt | File Size |0
Thu Aug 29 21:00:41 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | TestFTPFile | Starting SubJob
.----------------------------------------.
| tLogRow_2 |
|=--------------------------------------=|
|FileNames |
|=--------------------------------------=|
|SampleName_08282019.csv|
|SampleName_08292019.csv|
'----------------------------------------'

Thu Aug 29 21:00:51 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | TestFTPFile | End SubJob
Thu Aug 29 21:00:51 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | XXXTest | End Job
Thu Aug 29 21:00:51 MST 2019 | INFO | XXXTest | XXXTest | File Load @ SFTP --> SampleName_20190829.txt

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Java warning messages

Hello @NNYEZEL , 

I might be wrong in understanding your question since you haven't posted a screenshot of your Talend Job. 

But from what I understood is you have a JAR file kind of runtime jar which is being updated and you have to manually place this updated JAR file in one of your deployment folder every time you make changes to this JAR and then post that point the same in your Talend job may be via tLibraryLoad component.

If you want to avoid the second step of pointing your job to the latest JAR in Talend. What you could do is in Talend -> Project Settings tab which is in Toolbar at the top you can set path of the JAR file. That ways whenever your updated JAR is kept at that path, Talend job will know it has to pick up the latest JAR without having to redeploy the whole job.

Check the attached image of Project Settings. I have set path of RunTime jar to a UNC (SharedPath) which should point to deployment server as mostly we keep such Jars on Deployment Server rather than on Local Machines. 

All Replies
Community Manager

Can you give a screenshot of your job and explain what you are doing with the Jar file?

Seven Stars

Hello @NNYEZEL , 

I might be wrong in understanding your question since you haven't posted a screenshot of your Talend Job. 

But from what I understood is you have a JAR file kind of runtime jar which is being updated and you have to manually place this updated JAR file in one of your deployment folder every time you make changes to this JAR and then post that point the same in your Talend job may be via tLibraryLoad component.

If you want to avoid the second step of pointing your job to the latest JAR in Talend. What you could do is in Talend -> Project Settings tab which is in Toolbar at the top you can set path of the JAR file. That ways whenever your updated JAR is kept at that path, Talend job will know it has to pick up the latest JAR without having to redeploy the whole job.

Check the attached image of Project Settings. I have set path of RunTime jar to a UNC (SharedPath) which should point to deployment server as mostly we keep such Jars on Deployment Server rather than on Local Machines. 

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 3

Read about some useful Context Variable ideas

Blog

Talend Studio Improvements for API Services

Take a look at the Talend Studio improvements for API Services