Seven Stars

Java Version Exception while starting Talend

I am getting the following error while starting the talend studio.

org.talend.commons.exception.LoginException: Cannot open the project.Error task is org.talend.repository.model.migration.AddJavaVersionMigrationTask.

at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.checkProjectCompatibility(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:300)

at org.talend.core.repository.model.ProxyRepositoryFactory.logOnProject(ProxyRepositoryFactory.java:1856)

at org.talend.repository.RepositoryService.isloginDialogDisabled(RepositoryService.java:468)

at org.talend.repository.RepositoryService.openLoginDialog(RepositoryService.java:309)

at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.logUserOnProject(Application.java:477)

at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:178)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:648)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:603)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1465)

Can you help to resolve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: Java Version Exception while starting Talend

I checked with my talend admin and it was found that , corrupted project setting caused this. see the below message from him.

There is a conflict in project setting in TAC,  that’s why we are not able to connect with project.ProjectSetting.jpg

So the settings was reverted to the previous setting and the red icon in the above picture has turned Green.

After that admin has given the project settings file which we need to replace in the following workspace path

\<Your_workspace_Path>\<Your_ProjectName>\talend.project

2 REPLIES

Hi,

From the error message, it seems that the project is not avaliable.

Have you ever performed a migration before?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

I checked with my talend admin and it was found that , corrupted project setting caused this. see the below message from him.

There is a conflict in project setting in TAC,  that’s why we are not able to connect with project.ProjectSetting.jpg

So the settings was reverted to the previous setting and the red icon in the above picture has turned Green.

After that admin has given the project settings file which we need to replace in the following workspace path

\<Your_workspace_Path>\<Your_ProjectName>\talend.project