Six Stars

Java Error with org.talend.daikon

My job uses the tDataStewardshipTaskInput component to read completed tasks from the Talend Data Stewardship console and write the golden records to Hive. Right now, it throws the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectManager.setValidateAfterInactivity

at org.apache.http.client.fluent.Executor.<clinit>[Executor.java:99]

at org.talend.components.datastewardship.connection.TdsConnection.<init> (TdsConnection.java:77)

at org.talend.components.datastewardship.runtime.TdsSourceOrSink.validateConnection (TdsSourceOrSink.java:118)

at org.talend.components.datastewardship.runtime.TdsSourceOrSink.validate (TdsSourceOrsink.java:104)

at pmdevelopment.testdatastewardshipinput_0_1.testDataStewardshipInput.tDataStewardshipTaskInput_1Process(testDataStewardshipInput.java:3637)

at pmdevelopment.testdatastewardshipinput_0_1.testDataStewardshipInput.tHDFSConnection_1Process(testDataStewardshipInput.java:508)

at pmdevelopment.testdatastewardshipinput_0_1.testDataStewardshipInput.runJobInTOS(testDataStewardshipInput.java:5285)

at pmdevelopment.testdatastewardship_0_1.testDataStewardshipInput.main(testDataStewardshipInput.java:5072)

(Sorry for any typos: I had to type the stack trace by hand for some bizarre reason)

Setting a breakpoint on tDataStewardshipTaskInput and tracing the code execution in Java shows the error is indeed caused by the following line:

org.talend.daikon.properties.ValidationResult vr tDataStewardshipTaskInput_1 = sourceOrSink_tDataStewardshipTaskInput_1.

validate(container_tDataStewardshipTaskInput_1);

So my question is, does this method actually exist? And if so, do I need to download an external .jar file to use it? Or is this a red herring, and something else is causing the error?

Thanks,

David

1 REPLY

Re: Java Error with org.talend.daikon

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue? Screenshots of your component setting will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.