JMSExceptions:045103 about tjmsoutput

One Star

JMSExceptions:045103 about tjmsoutput

Hello
I research the tjmsoupt always in these days,and solve the problem step by step,but now it generate the
errors as follow,I upload the screenshot of TOS and JMS,is there anyone to help me? thank you!
Best Regards
dragon
?15:57 29/06/2012????Copy_of_test_a.
connecting to socket on port 3390
connected
Exception in component tJMSOutput_1
weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: While trying to find a topic or a queue we could not find the specific JMSServer requested. The linked exception may contain more information about the reason for failure.
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherAdapter.convertToJMSExceptionAndThrow(DispatcherAdapter.java:110)
at weblogic.jms.dispatcher.DispatcherAdapter.dispatchSyncNoTran(DispatcherAdapter.java:61)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.createDestination(JMSSession.java:3133)
at weblogic.jms.client.JMSSession.createTopic(JMSSession.java:2419)
at weblogic.jms.client.WLSessionImpl.createTopic(WLSessionImpl.java:1123)
at talenddemosjava.copy_of_test_a_0_1.Copy_of_test_a.tRowGenerator_1Process(Copy_of_test_a.java:523)
at talenddemosjava.copy_of_test_a_0_1.Copy_of_test_a.runJobInTOS(Copy_of_test_a.java:931)
at talenddemosjava.copy_of_test_a_0_1.Copy_of_test_a.main(Copy_of_test_a.java:799)
Caused by: weblogic.jms.common.JMSException: While trying to find a topic or a queue we could not find the specific JMSServer requested. The linked exception may contain more information about the reason for failure.
at weblogic.jms.frontend.FEManager.destinationCreate(FEManager.java:289)
at weblogic.jms.frontend.FEManager.invoke(FEManager.java:544)
at weblogic.messaging.dispatcher.Request.wrappedFiniteStateMachine(Request.java:961)
at weblogic.messaging.dispatcher.DispatcherServerRef.invoke(DispatcherServerRef.java:276)
at weblogic.messaging.dispatcher.DispatcherServerRef.handleRequest(DispatcherServerRef.java:141)
at weblogic.messaging.dispatcher.DispatcherServerRef.access$000(DispatcherServerRef.java:34)
at weblogic.messaging.dispatcher.DispatcherServerRef$2.run(DispatcherServerRef.java:111)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'weblogic.jms.backend.jms'. Resolved 'weblogic.jms.backend'; remaining name 'jms'
at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:1139)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:252)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:182)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:206)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:214)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:388)
at weblogic.jms.frontend.FEManager.destinationCreate(FEManager.java:287)
... 8 more
disconnected
?15:57 29/06/2012????Copy_of_test_a?
One Star

Re: JMSExceptions:045103 about tjmsoutput

Hi
I notice you want to get info from weblogic by using tJMSOutput.
It seems that you have changed three jar files.
Here is the info from my coworkers about weblogic.
Hope it may help you.
after more than one day working on it... here is the solution:
Locally weblogic needs weblogic.jar and wlclient.jar file
but remotely, my job needs wlthint3client.jar file to connect to WEBLOGIC!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Re: JMSExceptions:045103 about tjmsoutput

Hi,pedro
I surely want to send info to weblogic by using tjmsoutput and get info from weblogic using tjmsinput,
so,I test the function at my computer,that's say is locally enviroment,
but I follow your instructions that use weblogic.jar and wlclient.jar respectively,it generate errors still
best regards
dragon