It's possibe define the priority between branches???

One Star

It's possibe define the priority between branches???

If I have an tDBInput with two main rows, how can I define the priority of execution of this branches?
I need that the "row2" executes before "row1" (see image in attach)
#row2
(creates 'N' files)
#row1
(appends information on the files that row2 creates).

Thanks in advance
Employee

Re: It's possibe define the priority between branches???

Unfortunately, you can't define the order of row2 Vs row1 because the source component is not a tMap. tMap can manage the order of its output. See related 467.
In your case, insert a tMap after tDBInput_2 and link tUniqRow_1 and tMap_1 to this inserted tMap.
One Star

Unfortunately, you can't define the order of row2 Vs row1 because the source component is not a tMap. tMap can manage the order of its output. See related 467.
In your case, insert a tMap after tDBInput_2 and link tUniqRow_1 and tMap_1 to this inserted tMap.

I did that, but i think that the tUniqRow (in row2) adulterates the data of the row1.
--> row2 it's good, because the output must be 3 rows, so it's correct.
--> row1 or tLogRow_3 must be 7 rows...that's why I think that the Row2 is changing the data flow...
Any idea to pass this behaviour???
Employee

There is a bug when you use a tUniqRow on a branch: if tUniqRow rejects the row, all branches are bypassed.
One Star

There is a bug when you use a tUniqRow on a branch: if tUniqRow rejects the row, all branches are bypassed.

So there's nothing I can do right?
I already found a solution but forces me to read from the database again.
That bug will be fix in the M3 release?
Employee

That bug will be fix in the M3 release?

OK, it has been a long time since I know this bug, I should have fixed it a long time ago. See 773
One Star

Hi,
I see that this bug has been already fixed, I'm working with release M2, it's possible to upgrade this bug? Or I must wait for another release?
Thanks Smiley Happy
Employee

I really wanted this bug fixed in 2.0.0M3, but we had a GUI problem on tUniqRow and I couldn't fix it for 2.0.0M3. It is fixed for 2.0.0RC1. If you want the fix as fast as possible, copy/paste the content of modified files in 2705 (as declared in 773).