Issues with tFileOutputMSXML

One Star

Issues with tFileOutputMSXML

Hope someone can assist me with this.  As shown, I am attempting to read from 3 database and combine the information into one XML file.

As you can see, the two mysql database merge based on "order_id".  The first contributes "channel", "date", "total", "site", and the "user_info".  The second contributes "product_info".  What I didn't show is that "product_info" is made up of "product_id", "product_name", "product_quantity", "product_price", and "product_category".  What the third db ultimately did was generate a new product_name and product_quantity, for the given product_id.  My problem is, I can't get them to combine properly.  I removed product_name and product_category as shown below.

The last portion just ends up showing up at the end of the XML rather than being interleaved with the items throughout XML.  Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Re: Issues with tFileOutputMSXML

Hi,
What's your expect result? Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.