Issue with cTalendJob

Six Stars

Issue with cTalendJob

Hi everybody, 

I am new with the ESB part of Talend.

I have developed the following Route 

Screenshot_4.png

If I execute it without the cTalendJob_2, all is good.

When I activate the cTalendJob_2, I have the following issue :

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xxx_nom_poc_tlnd.xxxnom_001_post_getsource_0_1.xxxNom_001_Post_GetSource
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xxx_nom_poc_tlnd.xxxnom_001_post_getsource_0_1.xxxNom_001_Post_GetSource
at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapRuntimeCamelException(ObjectHelper.java:1831)
at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.start(SpringCamelContext.java:136)
at org.apache.camel.main.Main.doStart(Main.java:139)
at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:61)
at org.apache.camel.main.MainSupport.run(MainSupport.java:170)
at xxx_nom_poc_tlnd.test_0_1.Test.run(Test.java:198)
at xxx_nom_poc_tlnd.test_0_1.Test.runJobInTOS(Test.java:295)
at xxx_nom_poc_tlnd.test_0_1.Test.main(Test.java:265)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: xxx_nom_poc_tlnd.xxxnom_001_post_getsource_0_1.xxxNom_001_Post_GetSource
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultClassResolver.resolveMandatoryClass(DefaultClassResolver.java:80)
at org.talend.camel.TalendEndpoint.getJobInstance(TalendEndpoint.java:112)
at org.talend.camel.TalendProducer.createJobInstance(TalendProducer.java:214)
at org.talend.camel.TalendProducer.doStart(TalendProducer.java:130)
at org.apache.camel.util.ServiceHelper.startService(ServiceHelper.java:75)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DeferServiceStartupListener.onCamelContextStarted(DeferServiceStartupListener.java:49)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.safelyStartRouteServices(DefaultCamelContext.java:3859)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartOrResumeRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:3638)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:3490)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.access$000(DefaultCamelContext.java:208)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$2.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:3249)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext$2.call(DefaultCamelContext.java:3245)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doWithDefinedClassLoader(DefaultCamelContext.java:3268)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:3245)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:3168)
at org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.start(SpringCamelContext.java:133)
... 6 more

And I can't understand why.

Anyone can help me ?

Screenshot_5.png

My job :

Screenshot_6.png

Thanks a lot !

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.