Five Stars

Issue while transferring data from MSSQL to Excel of multiple sheets

I am pulling data from MSSQL database and loading it in excel. This excel is having multiple sheets where each tables data will be loaded. Excel is already having some information in the top (top 3 rows) written about the business and then the columns start. 

When i tried to pull the data from one tables and store it in one sheet in the output using fFileOutputExcel, i am losing other sheets. Some of the sheets are having some coding to calculate aggregation/sum/differences etc. Can you please help me to achieve this? Let me know if you need anything from me. I had selected "Append existing file" and tried lot many options available in the fFileOutputExcel component but in vain. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Issue while transferring data from MSSQL to Excel of multiple sheets

Hello,

Your multiple sheets have the same schema? If you want to create multiple sheet in tFileOutputExcel, the job design should be:

t<DB>Input_1-->tfileoutputexcel_1(sheet1)

|

onsubjobok

|

t<DB>Input_2-->tfileoutputexcel_2(sheet2)

both are same except the sheet name.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
2 REPLIES

Hello,

Your multiple sheets have the same schema? If you want to create multiple sheet in tFileOutputExcel, the job design should be:

t<DB>Input_1-->tfileoutputexcel_1(sheet1)

|

onsubjobok

|

t<DB>Input_2-->tfileoutputexcel_2(sheet2)

both are same except the sheet name.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Thanks Sabrina, its resolved.