Issue creating new Data Mapper structure by importing XSD

Highlighted
Six Stars

Issue creating new Data Mapper structure by importing XSD

Hello,

In the Data Mapper perspective, I'm trying to import a new structure (IDOC ORDERS05) by using the associated XSD (see attachement). But it send me the following error message : 

Overall: Error
1: Error - An exception occurred during the import. (20) 
  Exception: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceSetImpl$1DiagnosticWrappedException:
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.ClassNotFoundException: Class 'schema' is not found or is abstract. (file:/C:/Users/pellfr01/Desktop/IDOC_ORDERS05.XML, 2, 72)

Did someone knows how to correct this ? Or there find a library of compatibles Idoc XSD ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Issue creating new Data Mapper structure by importing XSD

I finally find the solution : the xsd file I had was named with an xml extension.

The solution was simple: change the extension name for .xsd

Quite a little strange comportment for Talend: the Data Mapper choose a import type based on the extension, even if I choose "xsd document" as definition type.

All Replies

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know your TDM issue. We will appreciate it a lot if you could post your associated XSD attachment on community.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I finally find the solution : the xsd file I had was named with an xml extension.

The solution was simple: change the extension name for .xsd

Quite a little strange comportment for Talend: the Data Mapper choose a import type based on the extension, even if I choose "xsd document" as definition type.

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt feedback. About your concern, feel free to create a work item jira issue on talend bug tracker.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Have you checked out Talend’s 2019 Summer release yet?

Find out about Talend's 2019 Summer release

Blog

Talend Summer 2019 – What’s New?

Talend continues to revolutionize how businesses leverage speed and manage scale

Watch Now

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog