Issue connecting to db2 database using secure connection from talend

One Star

Issue connecting to db2 database using secure connection from talend

Hi,
I need to make a secure connection to the db2 database. Following is the connection string.
jdbc:db2://10.106.178.39:50100/testdb:sslConnection=true
I tried giving the above connection string , it gives me a syntax incorrect error

If I try to give the connection stream jdbc:db2://10.106.178.39:50100/testdb it gives the below error.
Can someone please help on this?

Re: Issue connecting to db2 database using secure connection from talend

Hi,
Did you add sslConnection=true or secure=true in "Additional JDBC parameters" field? 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I do not have 'Addittional JDBC parameters' in the Talend version that I am using .
I use version 6.2.1.
But yes, I tried giving the parameters in the connection string
jdbc:db2://10.106.178.39:50100/testDb?secure=true
However I still get a DisconnectNonTransientConnectionException while I try to connect.
Connection failure. You must change the Database Settings.
  java.lang.RuntimeException: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.DisconnectNonTransientConnectionException: A communication error occurred during operations on the connection's underlying socket, socket input stream,
  or socket output stream.  Error location: Reply.fill() - socketInputStream.read (-1).  Message: Connection reset. ERRORCODE=-4499, SQLSTATE=08001
      at org.talend.core.model.metadata.builder.database.JDBCDriverLoader.getConnection(JDBCDriverLoader.java:195)

Is there something that I am missing?

Hi,
Here is an option 'Addittional JDBC parameters' in advanced settings of tdb2input component. Could you please try to use tdb2input to connect your DB directly to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.