Seven Stars

Issue In tDotNetRow component

Hi,

Basically I have stored procedure returning many rows and I want to perform operations on these rows one by one. I am not familiar to Java so I have decided to use tDotNetRow_1 instead of tJavaRow_1 component. I am new to Talend I am assuming that I can pass parameters to the .Net code using tDotNetRow_1  for each of the rows fetched from stored procedure. And hence perform operation on these rows one by one. Please tell me if my understanding is correct.

Also I am getting the following error while trying to run C#.Net code using tDotNetRow_1. For your reference I have attached my job design. Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no janet-win64 in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at org.talend.net.Object.loadLibrary(Object.java:201)

at org.talend.net.Object.<clinit>(Object.java:164)

at getting_started.testaddrecordonebyone_0_1.testaddrecordonebyone.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(testaddrecordonebyone.java:726)

at getting_started.testaddrecordonebyone_0_1.testaddrecordonebyone.runJobInTOS(testaddrecordonebyone.java:1376)

at getting_started.testaddrecordonebyone_0_1.testaddrecordonebyone.main(testaddrecordonebyone.java:1225)

2 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Issue In tDotNetRow component

If you can do your logic in JavaRow, please use the JavaRow.  It will be much faster since you will not have to marshal/unmarshal into .Net which is slow.  

There are lots of examples on using JavaRow in the forum.  Also, there are tXXXRow components which are there for you to call stored procedures, and then you can extract a recordset.  Look into extracting recordset to get a schema and then using normal tMap.

Six Stars JGM
Six Stars

Re: Issue In tDotNetRow component

UnsatisfiedLinkError -- your program is looking for a dll that does not exist (or your program cant find it)