Five Stars

Issue In tDotNetRow component

Hi,

Basically I have stored procedure returning many rows and I want to perform operations on these rows one by one. I am not familiar to Java so I have decided to use tDotNetRow_1 instead of tJavaRow_1 component. I am new to Talend I am assuming that I can pass parameters to the .Net code using tDotNetRow_1  for each of the rows fetched from stored procedure. And hence perform operation on these rows one by one. Please tell me if my understanding is correct.

Also I am getting the following error while trying to run C#.Net code using tDotNetRow_1. For your reference I have attached my job design. Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no janet-win64 in java.library.path

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

at org.talend.net.Object.loadLibrary(Object.java:201)

at org.talend.net.Object.<clinit>(Object.java:164)

at getting_started.testaddrecordonebyone_0_1.testaddrecordonebyone.tFixedFlowInput_1Process(testaddrecordonebyone.java:726)

at getting_started.testaddrecordonebyone_0_1.testaddrecordonebyone.runJobInTOS(testaddrecordonebyone.java:1376)

at getting_started.testaddrecordonebyone_0_1.testaddrecordonebyone.main(testaddrecordonebyone.java:1225)