Is there a way to centrally administrate Talend ETL jobs which run on

One Star

Is there a way to centrally administrate Talend ETL jobs which run on

Hi,
We need run Talend ETL jobs on several servers behind firewall.
Talend administration center need communicate with Talend execution servers, but between them there are firewalls, do you have any suggestions to administrate centrally?
Thanks!
Best regards,
Dave

Re: Is there a way to centrally administrate Talend ETL jobs which run on

Hi,
If there is limitation , you should give authorization to Talend. I think you need develop a port for TAC, Tomcat and Command_line.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks Sabrina!
Do TAC communicate with Execution server using TCP protocol?
Should only one port be opened on the firewall? Does this same one port work for TAC, Tomcat and command line?
If it is denied to open this port on the firewall, do you know if there are other ways?
Thank you very much for your quickly response!
Best regards,
Dave

Hi,
Do TAC communicate with Execution server using TCP protocol?

If TAC has been deployed in Tomcat, it is tomcat protocol (HTTP protocol.TCP/IP)
Should only one port be opened on the firewall? Does this same one port work for TAC, Tomcat and command line?

No, I think it is more than one port. Jobserver need at least 3 ports.
If it is denied to open this port on the firewall, do you know if there are other ways?

So far, I have no alternative workaround.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.