Invoke IIS Quality Stage As A Service from Talend

Four Stars

Invoke IIS Quality Stage As A Service from Talend

Hi All,

I am new to the TALEND. Currently we are migrating IIS Datastage (On Premise) to Talend (AWS - Cloud). Is it possible to connect Infosphere Services (IIS Quality Stage as a Service) which is located in On Premise through Webservice from Talend and get reponse messages? If Yes, Could you please let me know how we can implement this in talend. Also, Please let me know if there is any cons.

Thanks,

Kalaiyarasan.K

Employee

Re: Invoke IIS Quality Stage As A Service from Talend

Hi Kalai,

The answer to your query remains same as my answer to your other post.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Invoke-IBM-MDM-amp-Get-Response-from-TALEND/m...

If you are providing the right access privileges for Talend components to connect to the webservice, it should be able to fetch you the results. Talend do not show any differentiation to any specific webservice. As long as you are providing proper access privileges to the webservice, Talend can fetch you the results.

Please also make sure that firewall properties are correctly set so that your remote engine/ cloud engine can fetch the results from Infosphere services.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)
Employee

Re: Invoke IIS Quality Stage As A Service from Talend

@Kalai12067

Did the details helped to resolve your query? I would really appreciate if you could mark the topic as resolved if the details are satisfactory.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch