Invalid object name

One Star

Invalid object name

Hi,
I have a schema available in my database and I can also view it under the Db connection.
In the database, this table is called DI.STGProviderErrorLog, but when it gets retrieved as a schema, it is only STGProviderErrorLog.
When I want to use the tMSSQLOutput to insert into this table, I get the error --
Invalid object name 'STGProviderErrorLog'.
OR
Invalid object name 'DI.STGProviderErrorLog'. (when I use the "DI." as the table name)
What should I do to so that Talend recognizes this table?

Regards,
Namrata

Re: Invalid object name

Hi,
Have you tried to change the table name to dbo.tablename to see if it works?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

From the above, you can see that my table is not a dbo table. It is DI.STGProviderErrorLog. When I created my connection, I didn't enter any schema, which is why I could retrieve the tables under all the schemas. I have Core, DI, Pyt as various schemas in my database.
Will I have to create a separate connection for each of the database schemas although they belong to the same database?
Regards,
Namrata

Hi,
We have seen that you use Context value in DB connection parameter. What's the value in context.AP2DB_Schema?
Have you tried to use DB connection parameter directly without using context in tMSSQLOutput to see if it works? Can you get 'STGProviderErrorLog' when input "DI" schema in DB connection parameter?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.