Interview Question : Talend Integration

Four Stars RSH
Four Stars

Interview Question : Talend Integration

Hello
Good Morning All!!!
Can anyone please suggest me answer for my following question.
1) Difference between titeratetoflow and tflowtoiterate component
2) Difference between tmap and tjoin.
3) In sftp Connection we use .ssh key and .ppk file, so can you please tell how exactly it works in talend INTERNALLY. What exactly is the content of those files? and how those files are created to run SFTP/FTP .
4) Architecture of Talend
5) Difference between TIS and Talend data management studio(5.3.1). What is Main difference in this new tool .
I know some of those above questions are simple , but just to get more knowledge from you hence i asked.Smiley Happy
THANKS IN ADVANCE Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy
Regards
RSH
Five Stars

Re: Interview Question : Talend Integration

Hopefully the interviewer doesn't read this forum...

Hi,
For issue Difference between tmap and tjoin;
Perhaps the related forum tJoin vs tMap will be helpful for you.
For issue Architecture of Talend,
Here is a document about TalendHelpCenter:Architecture of Talend Enterprise Data Integration
For issue Difference between TIS and Talend data management studio(5.3.1). What is Main difference in this new tool .
There is no such comparison document for the difference, but you can refer to the related Release Note.
TalendPlatformforDataManagementReleaseNotes53EN and TalendEnterpriseDataIntegrationReleaseNotes53EN.
For the other issues, I will make investigation and then come back to you.
Hope it will be useful for you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars RSH
Four Stars

Hello Sabrina,
Thanks for guidance..Smiley Happy
Regards
RSH
One Star

Are you mean differences between Maps & Charts?

Hi,
For Difference between titeratetoflow and tflowtoiterate component, please see the related forum Purpose of tFlowToIterate and tIterateToFlow
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.