One Star

Integration with QuickBooks

Hello, I wonder if someone already do some integration with ERP software QuickBooks.
I saw that there is a connector for Talend tQuickBooksAdvanced but I can not download the mediafire link seems expired. if someone please could you send them by mail to luciano.dlf @ gmail.com or comment on any other possibility to export and import data from QuickBooks with Talend esesificamente
from already thank you very much

• SDI
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Integration with QuickBooks

I'm in the same boat. I'm looking for a way to synchronize Quickbooks and SugarCRM using free opensource solutions. Seems like it would be a pretty standard thing to do. Like Luciano, I found the tQuickBooksAdvanced link to be dead. Has anyone out there downloaded it prior to it going the way of the Great Awk? So far the best I can find is QODBC, but I'd prefer to find something I didn't have to pay license fees for and don't have to become an Intuit developer. This is for my startup side business - so I don't want to devote tones of time or money into the QB/Sugar sync, but would really like to get it working.
One Star

The link is good, click on the big green arrow to start the download. Do NOT click on the "Download from Mediafire" link, that link is dead.
One Star

Yes, there is now Cloudbee QuickBooks Talend connector, look at this: http://cloudbee.com/quickbooks-talend-component/