Six Stars

Integrating tGoogleDriveConnection and Jan Lolling's tGoogleSheet components

Using the provided components tGoogleDriveConnection and tGoogleDriveList in conjunction with this help document from Talend including using Google's Developer Playground to get valid access tokens to the drive api I'm able to list the files stored for a particular user account. 

I'm hoping to use Jan's tGoogleSheet component  to then get the contents of the google documents but I'm having trouble getting the tGoogleSheet to use the same authenticated connection as worked earlier in the job. On GitHub there is a word document which points to a setting on tGoogleSheet 

Use existing client

Choose here the tGoogleDrive component which client do you want to reuse in this component instance.

Boolean

but that doesn't seem to be provided in the version I downloaded from exchange. 

Has anyone been able to get these to work together and to do so without duplicating authentication details?

2 REPLIES

Re: Integrating tGoogleDriveConnection and Jan Lolling's tGoogleSheet components

Hello,

This a custom component written by talend community user and shared on talend exchange portal.

Feel free to contact the author Jan please.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Re: Integrating tGoogleDriveConnection and Jan Lolling's tGoogleSheet components

Hi Sabrina,
The documentation suggested to post here and there was probably someone who needed to accomplish the same using Talend that I was hoping might be able to help as well