One Star

Integrate talend ESB with camunda BPM

Hi All,
I'm using camunda BPM for process automation and running the process application successfully on tomcat container.Now the change request is, want to invoke public web services from BMP service task.
So we are planning to use Talend ESB for integration. I went through the tSOAP reference and got some ideas.   
Still i have below questions, please clarify to me.
1)  How to trigger the job(deployed in Talend run time) from BMP service task?
2)  How to send a dynamic soap request via tSOAP to the public web service and get the XML output and send back to the BPM service task.
3)  How to set retry option on tSOAP.
4)  How to manage failover.
Regards
Jayendran

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Integrate talend ESB with camunda BPM

Hi 
Do you plan to use Talend ESB for integration to deploy the webservice or there already exist webservice hosted by other application?

Don't know how to call the webservice in BMP right now, will see how to do it.
2)  How to send a dynamic soap request via tSOAP to the public web service and get the XML output and send back to the BPM service task.

Set the soap message with context variable, and you can change the value of context variable at runtime. If you expect the component returns a document, check the 'Output in Document box'

Move the main processing in a child job. In the parent job, use a tRunJob to call the child job, and use a tLoop to trigger child job loop execution unit the child job runs successfully.
Best regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

Re: Integrate talend ESB with camunda BPM

Hi 
Do you plan to use Talend ESB for integration to deploy the webservice or there already exist webservice hosted by other application?

Don't know how to call the webservice in BMP right now, will see how to do it.

Set the soap message with context variable, and you can change the value of context variable at runtime. If you expect the component returns a document, check the 'Output in Document box'

Move the main processing in a child job. In the parent job, use a tRunJob to call the child job, and use a tLoop to trigger child job loop execution unit the child job runs successfully.
Best regards
Shong

Very useful!Thanks