Seven Stars

Integrate DotNet Code in Talend

Hi All,

I want to call a DotNet Code to upload file to SharePoint path. I have went through http://www.talendforge.org/wiki/doku.php?id=doc:dotnet already. I have downloaded janet jar. and placed in C:\Users\aghosh46\Downloads\janet-dlls_40. Is it the Right Settings I am giving here?Snapshots attached.I am geetting error Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no janet-win64 in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at . Anyone integrated DotNet code already can you please help

7 REPLIES
Seven Stars

Re: Integrate DotNet Code in Talend

@rhall_2_0@TRF@manodwhb@vboppudi can you help please

Eleven Stars

Seven Stars

@manodwhb,

I can't place my janet jar in the Windows/System32 folder due to security reason. So instead of that I have place some other place. That where problem coming.Can You check my snapshots 

Eleven Stars

@abhi90,it migh be

Manohar B
Seven Stars

But according to the Post by Talendforge they are saying that janet jar can be placed elsewhere. My question is then why my settings not working.I have attached Talendforge Snapshot on how to use tDotNetInstatiate

@shong@xdshi can you help please 

Hello,

The wiki link you provided is out of dated.

We are supposing that you have already read the usage in component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tDotNETInstantiate

Are you able to install the required DLLs in the System32 folder or in the bin folder of the Java runtime to be used?

Could you please refer to this online document from talend help center:TalendHelpCenter: Scenario: Utilizing .NET in Talend to see if your setting is correct?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

@xdshi is the janet jar needs to be placed only inside System32 or bin folder of Java?actually I dont have admin access to place the jar file. And One More thing is the .net Code dll file can be placed at anywhere?