Five Stars

Insted of CDC

Hi Experts,

I'm using talend 6.4 open studio for data integration and I came to know that CDC is not availiable in open studio

are there any options to go instead of CDC in talend, I want to load updated,deleted,inserted rows in ware house

after every 10 minutes please help me

Thanks in advance..

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: Insted of CDC

Hi,
You can make use of tmssqlscd component to find inserts and updates. You have similar scd components for most of the databases. For deletions create another job and do a inner join on key. Rejects should be the deletes.

Thanks,
Ramachandran B

Hi,

With community version,  you can match the table and compare all records to conclude the needed inserted records, updated records, and deleted records. 

If you want to capture the changed data and only load these changed data into target table to achieve table sync, you can compare tables by using tMap.
The work flow should be: Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your input and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output
                                     Source DB-->
The output will be the changed data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES
Six Stars

Hi,
You can make use of tmssqlscd component to find inserts and updates. You have similar scd components for most of the databases. For deletions create another job and do a inner join on key. Rejects should be the deletes.

Thanks,
Ramachandran B

Hi,

With community version,  you can match the table and compare all records to conclude the needed inserted records, updated records, and deleted records. 

If you want to capture the changed data and only load these changed data into target table to achieve table sync, you can compare tables by using tMap.
The work flow should be: Target DB-->tMap(make inner join on your input and set the "Catch lookup inner join reject" as true)-->output
                                     Source DB-->
The output will be the changed data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

How to use that component can you give me description of that component plz

Hello,

You can use tMap component to achieve your goal in talend open source.

Here are online documents about:TalendHelpCenter:tMap and TalendHelpCenter:Mapping data sources using inner join. Hope it will be helpful for you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--