One Star

Inserting a Oracle BFILE to a Postgres Bytea field

I'm new to talend.
Is it possible to migrate a field containing a Oracle BFILE column into a Postrgres database? I found a few post that said the type I would stuff it in is a bytea field. I get the following error when I try:
I cant figureout how to call SetObject? When the column is loaded into Talend its a object type. I have a tmap that transfers the column through to Postgres. At some point I guess I need to change it into a object that the postgres output stage can deal with.
Help please!!

connecting to socket on port 3921
connected
Exception in component tPostgresqlOutput_1
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Can't infer the SQL type to use for an instance of oracle.sql.BFILE. Use setObject() with an explicit Types value to specify the type to use.
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.setObject(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:1740)
at org_ad.loadmeeting_agendas_mv_0_1.LoadMeeting_Agendas_MV.tOracleInput_1Process(LoadMeeting_Agendas_MV.java:4443)
at org_ad.loadmeeting_agendas_mv_0_1.LoadMeeting_Agendas_MV.runJobInTOS(LoadMeeting_Agendas_MV.java:4959)
at org_ad.loadmeeting_agendas_mv_0_1.LoadMeeting_Agendas_MV.main(LoadMeeting_Agendas_MV.java:4825)
disconnected
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: Inserting a Oracle BFILE to a Postgres Bytea field

Would I do the recommended change in the PostgresOutput stage?