Improve the Performance of tOracleSCD component

Two Stars tpk
Two Stars

Improve the Performance of tOracleSCD component

Hi Team,

The performance of tOracleSCD component is very slow 60 rows/s which is not acceptable. If there are millions of records then it costs more time to accomplish which is some thing not recommended. If the performance can be improved for this component then this will be one of the biggest advantage for Talend users.
We as DW/BI engineers deal with huge transfers of data from different data sources to different targets and we need to maintain the data, so if this is going to take long time for data transfers only then ultimately the decision making system will be slowed down which in turn decrease the profits of businesses
I hope you will find a solution to improve the performance of the component
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan
One Star

Re: Improve the Performance of tOracleSCD component

Hi Pavan
Please show us the screenshot of your job. Now the info is limited.
And remember to select "use memory saving mode" checkbox for better performance.
Regards,
Pedro
Two Stars tpk
Two Stars

Hi Pedro,
Yes i have selected the check box "Use Memory Saving Mode", even though the performance is slow. For around 255,244 rows the job took around 1:20 (hh:mm).
Please find the attached screen shot of my job below.
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan
One Star

Hi Pavan
There is a yellow warning at the top-right corner of tOralceInput.
You'd better check it.
Regards,
Pedro
Two Stars tpk
Two Stars

Hi Pedro,
But when i hover on the warning no description is defined, i mean for what the warning is displayed. How to check the warning? or what might be done to configure the component correctly?
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan
One Star

Hi Pavan
Please show us the settings of tMSSQLInput.
Regards,
Pedro