Seven Stars

Important Properties Related To Bulk Operations In Sales Force

Hi,

I am using Talend 6.5.

1. If we use tSalesForceOutPut component then we define batch size using “Commit Level” property? Please confirm.
  2. If we use tSalesForceOutPutBulkExec component then we define batch size using “Rows to Commit” property? By “Rows to Commit” we mean number records of which batch will be create from .csv batch file. Please confirm.
  3. Also when we are mentioning “Rows to Commit” then what’s the use of “Bytes to Commit” property? Please confirm.
  4. Wait Time Check Batch State : As per my understanding this property means that time in milliseconds for each individual batch to execute. E.g. if we have 3 batches to execute and property “Wait Time Check Batch State” have value 6000 then each batch will get 6 seconds to execute. Please confirm.
  5. Time Out : It represents the total amount of Time required for query (insert, update, delete) to execute. E.g. if we have entered 60000 in Time Out and 4 batches to be processed in that scenario all batches need to be processed within 60000 milliseconds.
6 REPLIES
Twelve Stars

Re: Important Properties Related To Bulk Operations In Sales Force

Yes correct and Time Out option is only for tSalesforceOutput.

for tSalesforceOutputBulkExec,you should use Parllel Concurency Mode

Manohar B
Seven Stars

Hi,

I think you missed my question number 3. Can you please look in to that also.

Twelve Stars

Bytes to commit:-  specify the number of bytes per data batch to be processed.

Rows to commit:- Specify the number of lines per data batch to be processed.

Wait time for checking batch state(milliseconds):- Specify the wait time for checking whether the batches in a Job have been processed until all batches are finally processed.

Concurrency mode:- 

The concurrency mode for the job.

Parallel: process batches in parallel mode.

Serial: process batches in serial mode.

Manohar B
Seven Stars

Hi,

Just for your information I noticed that "Time Out" property is also available in tSalesForceOutPutBulkExec. Please find attached screen shot for your reference.

Twelve Stars

Yes Timedout property is avilable.

Manohar B
Twelve Stars

Did it help you ? In this case thank's to mark this case as resolved (Kudos also accepted).

Manohar B