One Star

Import WSDL Schemas doesn't work

Hello,
when a service have more than one operation the functionality "Import WSDL Schemas" doesn't work. It only import the xml schemas for the first operation. Is that a bug or depend of my installation?
Thank you.
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Import WSDL Schemas doesn't work

Hi,
"Import WSDL Schemas" doesn't work for me too, it only imports the first operation or even doesn't import anything at all.
I think that probably this behaviour should be a bug because I've replaced it many times with different WSDL.
Anyone experiencing the same problem?
Thanks in advance
One Star

I'm experiencing the same problem too. Nothing appears in the talend .log and no response from the Talend Support.

Any suggestions?
One Star

Hello all,
indeed there are two issues and I don't know if Talend is aware of them or working on them.. nevertheless there's a way around:
- if you added a new operation to a web service in the TOS editor, it may 'forget' to put the operation under the binding element, so check the WSDL source of the binding contains all operations.
Second - what I often do is - open the wsdl in SoapUI and create a sample request and response. I store the XML files (request and response). Then I manually import the XML files into TOS metadatta (once for input xml and once for output xml). I know - a little overhead, but works well.
Carpe diem
Gabriel