Import SSL Certificate on Talend

One Star

Import SSL Certificate on Talend

Hello,
Can someone please help me with my problem on Talend, I need to import an SSL certificate on Talend Data Integration V5.6.1.  All  I have is a certificate and a pdf with procedures how to import SSL certificate on DataLoader .  From similar Forum, I have been able to understand that it might be possible with the use of tSetKeyStore & tWebService, but I did not got any concise sets of procedures to follow from like in the pdf attached.  Is there a similar discussion online where this issue was addressed on which I can refer or can you please provide me with a few procedures to cater for this.

Will it be possible not to drag & drop further components, because otherwise I will have to repeat that for around 50 jobs in my project.  Now if I don’t have other options beside using components, no problem, that fine, provided I will be able to solve this issue(import the ssl certificate).

Re: Import SSL Certificate on Talend

Hi,
Could you please take a look at a jira issue: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-21751 to see if it is what you are looking for?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads