Six Stars

Id cannot be resolved or is not a field in tSalesforceOutput while updating "Opportunity"

Hello guys,

I am trying to update a field in Opportunity module using tSalesforceOutput but I am getting error,

Id cannot be resolved or is not a field

But I am not using any Id field in tSalesforceOutput while updating Opportunity.

Need help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleven Stars

Re: Id cannot be resolved or is not a field in tSalesforceOutput while updating "Opportunity"

@Vishu,since you need to update based on the key filed in Salesforce,Id is field,you can update,since you need to do lookup with Opportunity and to get the Id and ,need to be updated based on Id in Opportunity.

Manohar B
5 REPLIES
Thirteen Stars TRF
Thirteen Stars

Re: Id cannot be resolved or is not a field in tSalesforceOutput while updating "Opportunity"

Hi,
Share your tSalesforceOutput Settings, Advanced Settings and Schema definition.

TRF
Eleven Stars

@Vishu,since you need to update based on the key filed in Salesforce,Id is field,you can update,since you need to do lookup with Opportunity and to get the Id and ,need to be updated based on Id in Opportunity.

Manohar B
Six Stars

It works after passing salesforce Id to component.

Initially I was not using Id field to update the record.

Thanks

Thirteen Stars TRF
Thirteen Stars

Hi,

Don't know what you refer by "Initially"?

Salesforce Id object has always been required as it identify the record to be updated.

TRF
Six Stars

Actually I am new to Salesforce and I was in impression that we can update records same like traditional SQL.

So I just used those fields based on which I need to update the record, was unaware that salesforce Id is sufficient.