IOException during a login session in salesforce using talend

Four Stars

IOException during a login session in salesforce using talend

0 down vote favorite I'm using Talend to create some integrations for salesforce, but I get an exception while i try to log in. I can login inside salesforce website using my credentials. I requested a security token and I configured the salesforce connection component.

Talend console:

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3685
[statistics] connected
Exception in component tSalesforceConnection_1 (SalesForceConnection)
java.lang.RuntimeException: IOException: [LoginFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='INVALID_LOGIN'
 exceptionMessage='Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.'
 extendedErrorDetails='{[0]}'
]
]

at salesforcerajapack.salesforceconnection_0_1.SalesForceConnection.tSalesforceConnection_1Process(SalesForceConnection.java:437)
    at salesforcerajapack.salesforceconnection_0_1.SalesForceConnection.runJobInTOS(SalesForceConnection.java:704)
    at salesforcerajapack.salesforceconnection_0_1.SalesForceConnection.main(SalesForceConnection.java:553)
[statistics] disconnected

What's wrong?

Tags (1)

Re: IOException during a login session in salesforce using talend

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue? Screenshot of your tSalesforceConnection component setting will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.