I have got fatal error when running my services in talend

One Star

I have got fatal error when running my services in talend

Hi,
In karaf got this fatal error message - Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}" associated with an element type "xmlns:soapenv". If anyone go through this problem then help me out. I know this an xml error but I could not find any fault in soap envelope.
Thanking you,
Regards
Sanjay

Re: I have got fatal error when running my services in talend

Hi,
What's your workflow? using tsoap? Could you describe your current situation with more information? so that we can help you further.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Re: I have got fatal error when running my services in talend

Hi,
At first I create an service where the diagram is like:-

tesbRequest --> tjavarow --> tjavaflex --> tmap --> it's checking that the SOAP message going to it's job/services.
Means after checking an element of xml and send the SOAP message to it's service or job--> I used tSOAP to send the proper message to it's service or you can take an example like:-
tesbRequest --> tjavarow --> tjavaflex --> tmap (if type = Banana)=> tSOAP to sending it to Banana service
(if type = Orange)=> tSOAP to sending it to Orange service.
I can use also trunjob in place of tSOAP as Banana or Orange.

In Banana or Orange Services are like :-

tesbRequest-->tjava--> DB_Insert-->tjava with XML data-->txmlMap-->payload-->tSOAP for another services.

I know it's very difficult for u to understand but I could not provide you the screenshots cause it's provide some important data. Thanking you,

regards,
Sanjay