I can't create runnable jar file from talend job

Four Stars

I can't create runnable jar file from talend job

I am not able to export the Talend job to a single runnable jar file. When I click on export to single runnable jar file it asks for launch configuration. I am not able to select the launch configuration and job to export to proceed with the next step. Please see the screenshot. 

If they are any different ways to export the job to single runnable please do reply. thanks in advance.

Re: I can't create runnable jar file from talend job

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Talend open studio for big data 7.0 (7.0.1.20180411_1414). 

Thirteen Stars

@Kiran007,do you follow that by select a single job and right click on that job and Build option?

Manohar B
Four Stars

Hi Manohar, I tried to build a job. It was successful and it created a folder containing jar and other files(Please see the attached screenshot). I can't run the single jar file all alone. The folder contains libs, sources etc files. There is job.sh file which helps to run the jar file, but I want a single jar file which needs to run without setting anything. Job.sh helps to set so many things and help in the running of the .jar file. Any help would be helpful.