One Star

I CAN NOT DELETE A FILE XML

Hello again, sorry for my bad English
I have a problem reading xml file, the job is as follows:
Main XML -> TMAP -> OUT
-
-
onsubjoberror
-> ROLLBACK -> onsubjobok -> UPDATE -> oncomponentok -> TJAVA (PRINTLN) -> oncomponentok -> TFILECOPY
The job work this way, read an XML file, and sends the output maps, if onsubjobERROR, updates a table in the db with error, and prints it on a TJAVA, finally copied the xml to another folder renames and deletes the xml file inbox.
Upon entering xml with completely different format than required, does everything except delete the file, it is like I can not delete it because it is still open, do not understand what happens. Unable to delete when my job has run back, re-read the same file and repeat the cycle.

Re: I CAN NOT DELETE A FILE XML

Hi,
That means it is not working when you checked "Remove source file" in tfilecopy? Is it normal if you don't use ROLLBACK mechanism in your job design? Any screenshot of your job design is preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I check "Remove source file" in component tfilecopy, if you copy the file to another folder, but not delete it. I even made a test removing and using the tfiledelete tfilecopy to delete the file without copying, but not delete the file.
What I think esque file is not deleting it remains open.
I need to cancel a transaction rollback that opens when you will read the xml, in case of error, use the rollback and the process is explained above.
One Star

this is the image of my job
One Star

sorry, here is the picture
One Star

shows me this error: The source file Could not be removed from the folder porque is open or you only have read-only rights.

Hi,
Did you check the permission of your file? Is it working when you modify permission.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

if I have permission to delete the xml file, if I can delete some files, but there is one which I can not erase my job reads xml file encoding "UTF-8", the file can not delete xml has encoding "ANSI" .
I wonder if there is some form of conditioning in my job not to read xml files with encoding "ANSI", or if there is any way to change the encoding of "ANSI" to "UTF-8", because they already did the manually by changing the coding test and if I delete the file, but I need that this process is performed within the job.