Not applicable

How to wait for an iteration to end?

Hi,
is there a possibility to finish an iteration (in my case: extract various files from a tFileList) and then continue with the rest of the flow? My problem is that the process continues after the first file has been extracted and then crashes because this is not the file I would like to handle first. I tried "iterate" (which can not work) and "on component ok".
Thank's for your help.
6 REPLIES
One Star

Re: How to wait for an iteration to end?

I think you can specify all the name of your file in your tFileList
Not applicable

I think you can specify all the name of your file in your tFileList

my problem is that the file's names are unknown except of their endings, so I use another tFileList to search the extracted files for the one I want to continue with. This component crashes when the first extracted file does not match the component's filemask.
So I'm searching for a way to finish the iteration (extract all files named *.gz) and then start searching for the right file.

Added image.
One Star

Died you try to connect "download files" with a "On subjob ok" with "get that filename"?
Not applicable

Died you try to connect "download files" with a "On subjob ok" with "get that filename"?

The download component works perfectly, the problem occurs between extract and get filename and there's no "on subjob ok" available for connecting these ones ;-(
One Star

Try to connect get_filenames with get_dat_filename using OnSubjobOk. Don't connect extract_files with get_dat_filename.
Not applicable

Try to connect get_filenames with get_dat_filename using OnSubjobOk. Don't connect extract_files with get_dat_filename.

This really seems to work! Never thought of using "OnSubjobOk" this way.
Thanks a lot for your help!