How to use tsoap component of TOS to get the list of AD users via SPML requests from the adaxes web service

Four Stars

How to use tsoap component of TOS to get the list of AD users via SPML requests from the adaxes web service

Hi all,

I want to go through the SPML protocol of adaxes (solution to simplify and automate the management AD directories) to be able to request an AD. So I have to configure Talend to use the SPML provider, which is a web service and allow me to access AD resources. I have to use tsoap component that will send a defined SOAP message to the invoked web service, in this case: "https://adaxes.cis.XXX.com/adaxesspmlws" But I do not know anything about web services even less the tsoap component.

What is the Action SOAP to fill out ? The correct message SOAP that will extract all AD users.

Please I need help.

XXX is the name of society

tSoap.PNG

Four Stars

Re: How to use tsoap component of TOS to get the list of AD users via SPML requests from the adaxes web service

I need help pleaz...

Ten Stars

Re: How to use tsoap component of TOS to get the list of AD users via SPML requests from the adaxes web service

.... ok ... of all things SOAP... bare with me Smiley Wink and install SOAPui https://www.soapui.org/downloads/latest-release.html for testing.

1 - First you need the endpoint where WSDL can be found (you have it already).

2 - Action soap is the full url to the function you want to call, example: "https://Api.crmmanager.com/RelationGetModified" The RelationGetModified is the soap function but you need the url

3 - XML part of your SOAP message... This is the part where you could use a free tool like SOAPui, install it and it will help you getting correct xml ...

4optionA - The xml in your soap request (from step 3 / soapui) is plain text, if you paste it in the messge body of the soap component it will return errors, because of double quotes in your xml, you need to escape them by putting a \ in front of the " , ""

Go for the next one: look at attachment

4optionB - save the xml into a file and load it into / as a Document type. (I use a tFileInputDelimited, no header, no delimiter, no row seperator... create 1 column of type Document).

5 - Map from the tFileInputD's row, to the tSoap component and select the column. (only with 4b)

Four Stars

Thanks for all these details Smiley Happy

I try it and come back to you later

Four Stars

I have a problem with the 2nd point. Look at this figure please

ActionSOAP.PNG

What can the soap action be here ?

Ten Stars

the function name is the soap action.... lookupRequest
Also on the screendump a drop down with "Lookup user attributes" , if you change it, do you see the xml section changing within/between <soap:Body> ? probably <lookupRequest ..... /> changes.
Four Stars

No, the xml section don't changing within/between <soap:Body> , but yes <lookupRequest...../> is replaced

SPML.PNG