How to use Spark Components

One Star

How to use Spark Components

Hi,
    I have design one simple job which will load delimited file using spark.
My Job is-
                tSparkConnection-->tSparkLoad-->tSparkLog
In tSparkConnection i have selected Sparkmode as Local.
In tSparkLoad I have selected source delimited file.
But,
   After running it gives me error- type org.apache.spark.api.java.JavaRDD can not be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class file.
I am using Talend enterprise Bigda 5.6.1
Regards,
Kiran

Re: How to use Spark Components

Hi,
Is there any  x-mark in your job design? Could you please show us your job setting screenshot?

Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
                I am not able to login TalendForge.org. After Signin it is re-directing to Talend.com again.
And because of that I can't upload screenshot. Can I send you screenshot mail?.
Regards,
Kiran Bhoknal.

Hi Kiran Bhoknal,

Sorry for delay.
Could you please log out and log in again and check again the Forum to see if it is working? What's the browsers you are using?

Best regards
Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

Hello,
Can you please build the job you use (right click on the job name --> Build job), open the generated archive and look for a jar named "spark-assembly-xxxxx.jar" in the lib folder ?
Cheers,
One Star

Hi,
    Thanks for reply guys.
    Now I want to load data into Cassandra processed through spark components but I think Talend is not providing this facility.
    Can you please give me suggestion that how to load data into Cassandra through spark components Using Talend?

Regards,
Kiran Bhoknal