How to use JBoss's data source or JDBC connection pool with Talend?

One Star

How to use JBoss's data source or JDBC connection pool with Talend?

Hi,
I deploy my talend job as Axis war to JBoss. How can I use JBoss's data source or JDBC connection pool to get better performance?
Thanks,
One Star

Re: How to use JBoss's data source or JDBC connection pool with Talend?

Hi,
any update about this issue?I have the same situation..

Thanks in advance

Hi lgtleon,
Are you using Talend MDM product? Could you please give us more information about your job requirement?
Here is a jira issue about JDBC connection pool:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TMDM-4844
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi!
I´m using Talend Open Studio, version 5.6.2. I´m developing jobs that use connections to Informix databases and then I export this jobs as wars to deploy in Jboss server. I would need to create datasources on the application server and use them from my components in Talend instead of having the configuration of the connections embedded in the war. I don´t know if it is possible now.
Thanks in advance

Hi,
If you want to deploy web service, I would suggest that you should use Talend Open Studio for ESB product which is special for building a web service.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.