One Star

How to send post REST payload for each record set

I basically just want to iterate over each row of user account data from a source file or DB or source connector or whatever and make a REST call for each row i.e. pass this row of data as an xml payload to the REST Client which then creates an account for each user account.
At the moment this flow only processes the last record (I think), and I just get confirmation response that one user account has been created.
I need to use tREStClient , not the tREST web client as I'm passing a dynamically created xml payload and dynamically setting a authorization token.

Any assistance on this, would be much appreciated, Cheers.
3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: How to send post REST payload for each record set

Can you please add a logging component just before tRESTClient to confirm you get all records passed to tRESTClient, and also configure tRESTClient itself to log the requests, and let us know the details...
Sergey
One Star

Hi synfield,
From your screenshot it looks like the subjob containing the tRESTClient will only execute once, after all the Foreach iterations have completed above.
Have you tried connecting your tXMLMap and tRESTClient directly after your tJavaRow? e.g.

tForEach --> Account --> tJavaRow --> tXMLMap --> tRESTClient
One Star

Thanks Guys, for your responses have got this working now.
Salesforce Account --> tXMLMap --> tRESTClient