One Star

How to pass an array to an Oracle Stored Procedure (using tOracleSP)

Hello,
I need to call an Oracle Stored Procedure and pass an array to this procedure.
I've searched Internet but haven't found how to do it if it's possible.
I need to pass a group of records extracted from a database and execute a procedure that is on another database with the data extracted from the first database.
I always get the following errors :
Exception in component tOracleSP_2
java.sql.SQLException: Type de colonne non valide
at oracle.jdbc.driver.SQLStateMapping.newSQLException(SQLStateMapping.java:70)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.newSQLException(DatabaseError.java:133)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:199)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:263)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:271)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:445)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setObjectCritical(OraclePreparedStatement.java:7937)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setObjectInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:7517)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.setObjectInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:8174)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.setObject(OracleCallableStatement.java:4094)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.setObject(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:230)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.tFixedFlowInput_2Process(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:951)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.tJava_10Process(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:1374)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.tOracleInput_3Process(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:2507)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.tJava_11Process(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:1450)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.tOracleConnection_7Process(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:2750)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.tOracleConnection_5Process(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:2630)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.runJobInTOS(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:2943)
at work.testsdivers_pascal_0_1.TestsDivers_Pascal.main(TestsDivers_Pascal.java:2805)
Following are screenshots of my job.